(1) Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Str. 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, Germany (hereinafter referred to as „Panasonic“) hereby provides a website (hereinafter referred to as the „Website“) via which duly registered users receive information relating to Panasonic’s products (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”).
(3) If you wish to use the Services, you must first agree to these terms and register with Panasonic’s website.
(4) By the use of this website, you agree to these present terms.
(1) On the Website, Panasonic places Services at your disposal. The contents and scope of such Services shall be subject to the functionalities as available on the Website from time to time.
(2) Your right to use the Services available on the Website shall be subject to Panasonic's technical and operational facilities. To the extent possible, Panasonic shall endeavor to provide uninterrupted usability of its Services. However, technical malfunctions, such as interruption of power supply, hardware and soft-ware errors and technical problems within the data lines may cause temporary restrictions or interruptions.
(3) You shall be responsible for the provision of the technical prerequisites necessary for the use of the Services in accordance with the contract within your scope of responsibility.
(1)Panasonic shall be entitled at any time to change the Services provided on the Website, to make available new Services free of charge and to cease to provide free Services.
(1) Any activities on and/or in connection with the Website that violate applicable law, third-party rights or the principles of the protection of minors shall be prohibited. In particular, the following activities shall be prohibited:
(2) In addition, when you upload your own contents to the Website as well as when you communicate with other users, the following activities shall be prohibited, irrespective of whether any law is violated or not:
(3) Any action that is suitable to negatively affect the smooth operation of the Website, in particular to generate excessive traffic shall also be prohibited.
(4) In case of any suspected illegal and/or punishable act, Panasonic shall be en-titled and may be obliged to verify your activities and to implement suitable legal measures. This may include forwarding the facts to the public prosecutor’s office.
(1)Panasonic’s liability for any damage caused by your use of the Services provided on the portal (including retrieval of free contents) shall be limited to cases in which the damage you suffered was caused based on the contractual use of the contents and/or Services and only in case Panasonic acted with willful intent (including fraudulent intent) and gross negligence.
(2) The law of Germany shall apply.